A rooftop tent that auto-deploys and doubles as a cargo carrier.
The ultimate hybrid system that combines a rooftop tent and cargo carrier all in one. Thule Basin pops up in under a minute and the hard-shell exterior makes this rooftop tent suited for harsh weather conditions.
When closed, it not only doubles as a roof box, but also has a clean and sleek look. Easy-to-install mounting brackets let you lock the tent to your roof rack or platform for peace of mind. Thule Basin is compatible with all Thule Evo roof racks – make sure to check weight limitations for all feet and fit kits, as well as other roof racks.
WarrantyThule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Quick setup – from closed to ready for use in less than a minute
- Pops straight up to provide a spacious living area
- Versatile design converts rooftop tent for up to two people into a spacious cargo carrier
- Patented canopy zipper system allows for easy conversion between a tent and a cargo carrier
- Release both ends to open as a rooftop tent or, when converted to a cargo carrier, open one side to easily access gear
- Easy to install mounting brackets securely lock the tent to your vehicle, feature a torque limiter to always ensure a safe install, and take half the time to install compared to traditional mounting systems
- Insulated roof to help control the temperature inside the tent and reduce noise
- Weather resistant, durable and breathable canopy for extra protection and comfort
- Includes a telescoping ladder that attaches to either side for easy access
- Includes a foam mattress with removable cover for added comfort
CAMPWORKS IS REINVENTING THE WAY WE ALL SET UP CAMP