The compact rooftop tent for active adventurers
Thule Foothill is a rooftop tent for 2 adults that folds compactly and preserves valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks, and other cargo for your next adventure.
When folded, the Thule Foothill car top tent has a width of just 61 cm, half the size of most rooftop tents on the market. Despite its compact travel size, the deployed tent has just as much interior space as a traditional 2-person tent. To set it up, simply unfold the tent and deploy the telescoping poles. When folded, the tent’s low profile design sits just 24 cm above the roof rack. This creates a more aerodynamic profile and ensures the tent takes up less storage space in a garage in the off season.
Thule Foothill is made with the highest quality materials and has been thoroughly tested both in the field and in Thule´s world class testing facilities. The Thule Foothill is built to last so you can focus on what is truly important, adventuring with friends and family.
WarrantyThule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Folds compactly to preserve valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks, and other cargo
- Aerodynamic profile when driving provides a smaller footprint to store in the off-season
- Despite a compact travel size, the interior is just as spacious as a traditional 2-person rooftop tent
- Features a wide entry, oversized panoramic rear window and dual skylights for maximum airflow and enhanced stargazing
- Telescopic internal frame poles allow for easy, one-person setup and breakdown
- Low-profile, symmetrical design allows the tent to be mounted on either side of your vehicle
- Includes a plush, low profile 4cm foam mattress with removable, machine-washable cover
- Exterior attachment points for lamps, storage solutions, or other gear to make a cozy, more personalized camp
- Weather-resistant and durable main tent fabric withstands harsh weather conditions and is breathable to reduce condensation build-up inside the tent
- The tent’s internal pockets provide extra space to store items
CAMPWORKS IS REINVENTING THE WAY WE ALL SET UP CAMP